What is a Current Account opened with ProCredit Bank?
The current account is a banking instrument by which you can make any banking transaction and you can manage your money easier and more efficiently. The current account can be used for receiving money payments, cashing or bank transfers. Current accounts can be opened with ProCredit Bank in MDL, USD, EUR and RUB.
What are the benefits for your company?
- Accessibility: you have access to the current account from any ProCredit Bank representative office or branch, no matter where you have opened the account;
- Moderate costs:
- For opening and maintenance of a current account;
- Low fees for outgoing domestic payments;
- Depositing money are free of charge*;
- Local payments between accounts of ProCredit Bank in Moldova are free of charge;
- Incoming payments are free of charge;
- International payments fees are charged considering the amount transferred;
- All the forms are free of charge and you will receive guidance to fill them in;
Full control: you have total control over any transaction through the account statement offered freely, by request.
*for cash deposits in amount exceeding 250 000 MDL/50 000 EUR/USD per transaction the bank will charge a fee of 0.1%
How you can open a current account in ProCredit Bank?
- You need to provide the set of documents according to the type of your legal entity:
- Legal entity resident
- Legal entity non-resident
- Representative offices of foreign legal entity
- Diplomatic missions and consulates of foreign states and international intergovernmental organizations
- You need to fill in the application form for account opening;
- ProCredit Bank sends the information about the new current account of legal entity to the tax authorities
- Account is accessible for the client's use only after ProCredit Bank receives the confirmation from tax authorities.
If you need further information please approach one of our representative offices