What is a payment in national currency?
Any payment within the Republic of Moldova made only in Moldovan Lei through current account.
You can perform following operations:
- payment of taxes;
- payment to third parties (for goods bought or services received);
- repayment of the loan;
- other operations accourding to legislation.
What are your benefits?
- In case that receiver holds the account with ProCredit Bank, payment will be performed within couple of minutes;
- Our qualified staff will help you to fill in all banking documents;
- You need just several minutes to perform one transaction;
- Favorable working hours.
How can you perform a local transaction?
- You need a current account opened in MDL with the ProCredit Bank;
- You have to dispose sufficient funds in your current account;
- The filled in payment order in the state language with all the necessary data should be submitted to ProCredit Bank;
- Payment will be performed in the same day;
- Executed payment cannot be abolished after its execution by the ProCredit Bank.
If you need further information please approach one of our representative offices