What does foreign exchange operation mean?
The foreign exchange operations are sale or purchase of one currency to another.
You may convert local currency into EUR, USD, RUB and UAH and vice-versa or directly exchange one foreign currency into another.
What are the benefits for your company?
- You can negotiate the exchange rate depending on the transaction's amount;
- Competitive exchange rates in all listed currencies;
- ProCredit Bank offers high speed for all kind of foreign exchange transactions;
How does a foreign exchange operation work?
- Your company need to have current account opened with ProCredit bank;
- Your company should have sufficient funds in current account which are supposed to be traded;
- You have to submit the application to buy, sell or convert currency
- The exchange rates are set daily by the ProCreditBank and are subject to modification depend on the market quotation;
- Usually the transactions are settled on the same business day;
If you need further information please approach one of our representative offices