„Energy efficiency technologies would significantly improve the productivity of my business. I wonder if my financial partner ProCredit Bank is able to help me?”
A safe investment is characterized by responsibility and efficiency. Environmentally friendly development of small and medium businesses has always been one of key goals for the bank. Thus, ProCredit Bank is pleased to announce the introduction of EcoLoans.
· Substantial reduction of electricity and fuel costs
· Creating a safe working climate for employees
· Cut of production costs
· Reduction of emission of gases and CO2 into the atmosphere
· Usage of renewable energy and resources
· Conformity with standards and requirements established by foreign markets
· Increase of competitiveness in market
· Replacing obsolete heating / processing equipment with next generation facilities
· Installing new efficient ventilation systems
· Installing external wall insulation systems for buildings, storehouses, offices etc.
· Installing geothermal heat pumps, which harvest energy from ground, water or air
· Biogas production and usage plants
· Thermal insulation of roofs and floors
· Installation of insulated windows, rolling doors or door lockers
· Replacement and rehabilitation of boilers (enhanced control, economizers, etc.)
· Refurbishment of efficient heat and power distribution systems
· Process improvements (e.g. enhanced control, measurement and metering) and installations reducing specific energy consumption by at least 15%
· Switch from electric heating to fuel based heating
· Installation of heat exchanger stations
· Installation of ventilation systems with waste air heat recovery
· Biomass combustion in heat only and combined heat and power plants
· Biogas generation for the use in heat only and combined heat and power plants
· Solar thermal collectors for hot water or steam generation
· Small and medium businesses, engaged in industry, agriculture, service rendering, transportation, catering or viticulture
· Company is eligible for financing, due to rational usage of electricity
· Company is not engaged in activities specified in ProCredit Bank and MoSEFF2 exclusion lists
To receive an energy efficiency loan:
1. Fill out an application for financing in any ProCredit Bank branch
2. A team of MoSEFF 2 technical experts will carry out a free of charge technical check of your business, to estimate real situation
3. ProCredit Bank approves and disburses the requested loan.
Important: Each loan includes a portion of grant accounting to 5% - 20% of total project value. Grant’s value is calculated by a team of technical experts and is subsequently offered by EBRD.
ProCredit Bank offers EcoLoans from EBRD funds, MoSEFF2 credit line.